

If you are a girl scout- you know I bought cookies from you. I got in big trouble this year- my first big 'whoops' of 2010. I bought about 40 boxes of girl scout cookies. Now....to be fair there were a couple of factors that played into this mistake. One- we live in a new neighborhood where there are more girl scouts. These cute new girls actually came to our door and sang Christmas carols to us. If John was the one who asked to order he would have topped mine! Two...I've been medicated and can't remember too many things these days. Like what day it really is....Thank goodness I had room in my freezer I could hide about 20 boxes.

My freezer was full of thin mints, samoas and shortbreads! Its a good thing I have a missionary-he got 5 boxes for his birthday!
In my defense, the Girl Scouts say it’s for a good cause. According to their mission, “Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place. The activity of selling cookies is directly related to our purpose of helping all girls realize their full potential and become strong, confident, and resourceful citizens.” Who doesn't want neighbors like that?! I'm finding that as I go to the grocery store I have to walk a little faster as those cute little girl scouts have camped out front to sell me more!! I will stay strong and not buy another box and not give another dime.
My bad, I'm sorry. I know I will make other mistakes - I just hope they aren't as costly as this was ;(