Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9th- I love Summer


ok ok I'm a little embarrassed that its been so long since I posted something on this blog. I guess you can tell when i got a facebook page. hummm. however this is the place that seems a bit calmer and where our more intimate feelings of home and family (family history) should take place. That being said, and since summer has just begun, I will re-commit to posting more here.

School got out May 21st, Haley had "promotion" which is really some dumb thing they made up for parents to have to buy a new dress, get flowers and gifts like they have graduated from something more significant then 8th grade- Gimme a break. The following are photos from that 'made up' day with Haley and a few of her friends~



<
I find it hard to believe that Haley will be starting High School! Where does the time go? She is a sweet girl with a solid moral core and I am so proud of the decisions she has made thus far. I know she will have a ton of fun in High School and I hope she will continue to develop her singing abilities. Crazy songbird that she is, singing constantly ;)



And many 'thanks' to all of her friends for inviting , consoling and uplifting her this school year @ HJHS