Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A sweet assurance of Love


This is the picture this month on my Del Parson calendar. I absolutely love it. I feel so much love just looking at it everyday.
As this economic recession begins and everyone is starting to be troubled. Its made me reflective the past few days. Surprisingly, I have hope.
I have a sweet assurance that my Savior loves me, and it makes everything in my life possible. I know that His love for me redeems me not just from my own mistakes and failings but for anything in my life that is not enough.

As I experience disappointments and frustrations in my life, I remember that to Heavenly Father I am a special daughter and that my Savior loves me so much he sacrificed his very life so that I could inherit all that He has. People in my life can't always be perfect, but the Savior is; always. When I forget my own potential, He reminds me with answers to prayer, scriptures, hymns and with rich life experiences that teach me to be more like Him. The Lord's tender mercies remind me daily of His great love for me. I know that no matter what else is happening in my life the Savior will never leave me alone and that His love and support are always available to me. Because of Him, I know that I am enough and I can overcome and learn from everything I experience in this life. I look forward in hope and faith to being with Him again.