Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Blogger's cramp


Is there such a thing as bloggers cramp? You know, you look at your blog and nothing funny or interesting has happened so you blog nothing. day after day. I don't know how people keep journals everyday. I have a journal about 1/2 inch thick. Its not full of juicy details from my life, but I mention it only because I've had it since 1983. I pick it up now and then (or when I stumble upon it)and jot down something, anything that has happened from the last 3 years! Once in awhile I browse the pages and laugh at the huge gaps of time between entries in just 2 pages. My mother was the journaling queen. She journaled everything, The good the bad and the ugly. I believe there are about 30 volumes. The problem I have with Mom's journals (yes I've browsed a few of them) is I can't forget all the negative feelings just sitting there on the pages looking up at me. I don't really know why you would write everything down. It just can't be that theraputic! I know blogging is supposed to be a log of your life and feelings and fun...but I have concluded I am a blogging nerd. I will continue on,,, blogging away when something worthy to mention happens. It just won't be everyday!