Its interesting what a funeral does for a family. I used to never attend funerals. I thought they were a waste of time and money. Gladly, as I've come to understand the plan of salvation, I attend and they're not as bleek as I once supposed. We will miss Poppy Edwards, yet we know we will see him again! He was remembered and honored by friends and loved ones just a few days ago.
We are a His, Mine and Ours! Diverse and United. WE Do Hard Things...We love, laugh and live for each other.
Monday, January 7, 2008
The Wake and Funeral of Poppy
John Joseph Edwards, Sr. March 30,1939 -Dec 24,2007

Its interesting what a funeral does for a family. I used to never attend funerals. I thought they were a waste of time and money. Gladly, as I've come to understand the plan of salvation, I attend and they're not as bleek as I once supposed. We will miss Poppy Edwards, yet we know we will see him again! He was remembered and honored by friends and loved ones just a few days ago.
John hasn't been all together with his family for many years....this is a pic of his sister, Lorri who lives in NY and brothers, Rich, Jimmy and Bob.
John was strong through all the services. His strength amazes me.
Its interesting what a funeral does for a family. I used to never attend funerals. I thought they were a waste of time and money. Gladly, as I've come to understand the plan of salvation, I attend and they're not as bleek as I once supposed. We will miss Poppy Edwards, yet we know we will see him again! He was remembered and honored by friends and loved ones just a few days ago.