We are off to the beach in a couple of days for a week or so. And it will be a cold and sunny 70* (which remember, is our winter high temp)
Haley and Nick went to their different camps this past week. We will get a full report of each tomorrow at Father's Day dinner I'm sure. The big boys are coming over (and it is Sunday, which is when they usually stop buy to eat) and I love that they come out and play!
I just finished reading Heaven is Here by Stephanie Nielsen. I enjoyed it though the writing was anything to write home about the story line was true and heartfelt. I'd like Haley to read it. I've loaded my kindle up with books for the beach and I love that little contraption (it was my Mother's Day gift this year, thank you kids!) I used to drag 3-4 books with my but now I can fit 1400 books on my kindle everyone reader should have one!
I was up in Heber Az the other day reading it on this swing in the mountains, it was heavenly!
my kindle is sitting on the edge.....June 2012
