Monday, June 2, 2008

How does my Garden grow...

Who would have guessed this little wimpy looking garden would turn out looking like this in 8 weeks!?!




Harvest began 3 weeks ago....so far we have chilies, spinach, lettuce


green beans, snap peas and beets.

The squash is spaghetti, zucchini and yellow! yum and yummy




Tomatoes, many many tomatoes both Cherry and Early Girls!





There is so much joy that comes from planting a vegetable garden. And real satisfaction that your hard work has paid off. It has been so fun to weed and watch it grow. And its so rewarding! Each vegetable or fruit taken from the vines and bushes are delicious. The other part I love about a garden is that we can do this 2-3 times a year! Maybe when I get really domestic I will try my hand at preserving it, although I love to share it.