Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Redesigning my life..




I know I know this is a family blog. But... as matriarch of this family I am changing the format of this blog to be a more personal rendearing of My life in this family. I'm going to use it as an outlet if you will. I place I can post pictures and of hopes dreams events past and things to come. I've actually quite proud of myself as of late. I have been writing, yes pen to paper writing, in my journal.
After attending a gospel learning seminar put on by my stake last saturday I have a renewed hope of the future. I know it may sound strange that I say renewed but if you look closely I haven't blogged since when ? April- things just haven't been positive and that is about to change. I am throwing out old ideas of the day to day drudgery of my life and setting my sights on the goal of sunshiny, happy days to come. NO comments please....