Friday, January 8, 2010

The first week of 2010

Its January 8th the first week of the New year has come and gone. I've seen numerous ideas about photos and blogging for 2010. Some are taking photos everyday morning I read again today some are doing a weekly page of pics. I was going to do daily images but I feel so overwhelmed just thinking about it. What if I forget to take my camera out of the case everyday or I don't download or edit them in time?? Doesn't it seem like pressure? I'm not buying into it. No No I'm not joining a support group. Phhff! I will take more pics this year. This I know for sure. I will be better at posting. I'm also going to write a daily journal or log of our families activities. Our Life's journey together. Yes, that is what I think is important. Those I love experiencing the best life has to offer and I will be cheering them on! taking a photo here and there and writing down what I see. So there you have it. My 2010 blogging in a nut shell.
I'm off to stir the soup.