Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A nice break...

Mema, Millie Joy and Grandpa Great @ the family reunion

My brother Casey, sister Denise, brother Kelly- Boys are tall girls are short in my family!
my sweet kids that went to the renuion




I went to Utah mid August to visit with family and to attend BYU's Ed Week. All in all, I had a great time. It was wonderful to see the baby each day. She is such a love and growing so fast. I loved seeing my big boys too. Good luck Joe! Here are a few pics of the events of my travels.





my BEFORE look
Cute Nan..does she look mad to you?
I just love her! She does awesome hair
My pose is dorky in this AFTER pic but I love the cut and color she gave me!



My big boys Joe and Stan -

Uncle Stan came to Provo to have dinner with us one night. He is always so fun to have around.




Joe's first day as a senior...
He has grown up way too fast!
Joe's sportin' a new saab ....a little better on gas then the monster truck of yester-year!











Smoochy got her ears pierced...her Dad couldn't watch poor Nate had to leave the room!