Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Cute Nan



This is Amanda Joy Hawkes...(Nan)...my sweet oldest daughter! I want to spotlight her this month because she has endured the first 4 months of pregnancy like a champ!
This is her first day of High School picture. Here she knew nothing of what lie ahead of her. She has always been a fun and loyal friend to those lucky enough to be called her friend.

Her Best friend is the man she loves. And boy does she love him. All we ever hear is how good he is to her and how much she loves him. She picked a good one and I think one that will last forever!




She is a great sister she has all the qualities of a sister you can talk to and trust. This is where I see her heart getting bigger and bigger.She can calm her sister down (when Haley is frantic with teen issues or boredom)Nan always has the perfect idea for her!


She has 6 brothers! Pictured here are 5 at her wedding last February. They all have stories they could tell you about Nan. Like if you go camping with her she can control the wind!
She always wants to help her brothers.
For example she taught Nick to ski last winter.He loved spending time with her and Nate.She made dinner for her brother Joe just last week, how awesome is that!
Her Brother Jonathan, aka Don Willies is serving a mission and she always thinks about what she can send him. Here they are at the MTC the day we dropped him off.
Don't they look like twins!?! She is going to be a great Mother. I know this because of the things she has done and does for her siblings. She is a beautiful girl inside and out. I absolutley love being her Mum and can't wait to be her baby's Mema! I'm grateful for Nan ;)