Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Last Year's Fall Favorites...


Here are a couple of pics of things I love especially this time of year. We don't have many here in Arizona, but just the other day, during my walk, I picked up a beautiful red and yellow leaf. I read in a magazine recently about collecting fall leaves and then attach one thing you are grateful for and hang it on a twig ( to resemble a tree) that you've put in a pot with dirt and everyday add 1 new leaf. Each family member can participate. I dismissed it thinking here in AZ there weren't big oak and maple tree leaves blowing around. I stand corrected - thank you nature.
Aren't these great?

The second fav is apples..YUM they are the best treat! You can find us munching one a day during the fall. It seems like everyone has one in the circle out front of my house around 4o`clock. Can't you just smell these?