Friday, November 9, 2007

Recognize and Remember...

Feeling wracked with guilt I sit at my computer rather putting pen to paper, to reflect and recognize what I am so thankful for. Of course my first thoughts go to my beautiful family. As I look at each member I smile thinking of the happy moments we've shared. In conference Elder Eyring, or President Eyring now, very sweetly and subtly asked us to recognize and remember seeing the hand of God in our daily lives. The past few weeks I've felt protected. Its been emotional with John still unemployed, yet we don't have a great amount of fear. So my first feelings of gratitude would be for the feelings of safety. I am also grateful for my calling in Primary. It keeps me busy and moving forward. I'm also very grateful to be a Mother. I find it so rewarding and feel the blessing of teaching my children to be a great challenge worth tackling.So more later..